Saturday, September 28, 2013

September, 28, 2013

Dear Diary,
      Today I tried to help someone who was being bullied. The one being bullied was Shaina, the bully being Monet. Monet was saying Shaina was not pretty, so I walked over there and stood up for her. I told Monet that Shaina was pretty and Shaina became my friend. Shaina ignored Monet and walked away, confidence regained. I sat down with Monet. " Why, Monet?", I asked her. " Why do you say those things to her." I tried to be her friend twice then. She didn't want to be my friend. " Nobody likes me.", Monet said.
" Nobody wants to be my friend." I told her that I wanted to be her friend, and she agreed.
"Why?" , She asked. " Because I believe that you can change your ways." was my reply. She ran away and told me she didn't want to be my friend anymore. I don't understand! Please help me understand this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment